Hatfield House – The Frost Fair
Posted on 8th November 2016
We invite you to the Frost Fair at Hatfield House next week, the perfect place to start your Christmas Shopping or for a family fun day out.
Carl Russell and Co will be open throughout the Frost Fair, with extended hours and welcoming Christmas decorations, music and lots of great gift ideas ready for the festive season.
This year the Frost Fair will take place over 4 days from Thursday 17th to Sunday 20th November from 10am to 5pm each day.
Held in The Old Palace, the Riding School, Stable Yard and heated marquees on Palace Green, the Christmas Frost Fair will feature:
• Up to 200 stands of exciting, unusual and original gift ideas for all
• Craft men & women showing off their skills
• Fine Food Fair – come and taste the mouth watering array of foods and drink
• Entertainment from Choirs, dancers and street entertainers throughout the fair
• Father Christmas is here on all four days, courtesy of Hatfield Rotary Club
• Dine in The Coach House Restaurant
• Relaxing teas & coffees in The Coach House Marquee
• Creative Fast Foods
• Mulled Wine
• Hatfield House Gift Shop
• Stable Yard shopping
Tickets are £8 for adults, children aged 15 and under are free of charge, when accompanied by an adult.
We look forward to welcoming you.