Schoffel Ptarmigan Interactive Coat is a non-insulated GORE-TEX Shooting Coat made from lightweight Cordura with option to zip in Schöffel’s Oakham Fleece Gilet.
- Durable GORE-TEX Z-liner technology behind the Cordura makes it 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
- Cordura outer fabric is renowned for its strength, durability, abrasion resistance and non-absorption of moisture into fibres.
- Sport cut for ultimate lift when shooting.
- Microfleece hand warming pockets.
- Large reinforced bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes and retainer strap for easy cartridge access.
- Two inside security pockets and easy access security pocket beneath placket.
- Two way zip with popper closures.
- Adjustable storm cuffs.
- Designed to be zipped together with the Oakham fleece gilet.
- Detachable hood.
- Machine washable and quick drying.
- Available in size 38″ – 54″ chest.
GORE-TEX offers the ultimate in comfort and long-lasting protection from the wet and wind whilst at the same time optimising breathability creating durable products.
GORE-TEX products offer:
Durably windproof and waterproof
Water threshold min. 28,000 mm