The Clay Pigeon Shooting Experience offers a novice individual or group the opportunity to try the exciting sport of clay pigeon shooting.
Clay shooting is the popular and growing sport of shooting flying clay targets with a shotgun.
It’s safe, exciting, challenging and fun. Hitting the target requires skill, timing and hand-eye coordination, but there’s nothing quite like that feeling when you pull the trigger and see the target explode into a million pieces!
Clay shooting is a great leveller – it’s a sport that can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of age and physical ability. Men, women and youngsters compete together on equal terms.
That makes it ideal as a family activity. Parents and youngsters can go shooting together, spending time outdoors, enjoying a shared challenge and bit of friendly rivalry.
Is clay shooting the sport for you? There’s only one way to find out – give it a go!
- No prior experience required.
- Full tuition provided throughout the session by qualified instructor.
- Ear defenders & safety glasses provided.
- Clays and cartridges included in the price.
- Gun hire included, smaller calibre guns available if required.
- Experience location is Hertford, Hertfordshire.
- For an individual the experience takes place on a Saturday, for a group booking we can accommodate during the week if require but please do contact us prior to purchase.
- Experience is for ages 12 upwards.
Each voucher is for one person and valid for 6 months from date of purchase.