Laksen Grouse 19 Shooting Vest is a luxurious men’s pure new wool Scottish tweed shooting vest designed for people who have a passion for the countryside and wearing beautiful clothing that reflects the stunning environment around us. The Shooting waistcoat is designed with two large adjustable cartridge pockets, a robust centre front zip for ease of movement and ventilation. The chest, shoulders and pocket are reinforced with soft noiseless strong Amaretta which protects the tweed and looks and feels sumptuous and comfortable to wear.
The Laksen Grouse shooting collection for 2019 is once again cleverly designed to compliment each other from the Scottish Tweed Shooting waistcoat and tweed cap to the cotton twill Shirt and Merino jumper finished off with an eye catching silk tie. The Grouse 19 collection can be mixed and matched and has something for everyone who is looking forward to celebrating the glorious 12th in style.
- Made from 100% pure new wool Scottish Tweed which is a naturally warm and durable fabric which is treated to repel excess dirt and water keeping the waistcoat lightweight and quick drying
- Lined with a soft silky 100% Polyester lining which is highly breathable and wicks any moisture away from your skin
- The shoulders are reinforced with Amareta Trim which is strong soft and very smart for added protection across these hard wearing areas
- There are two large open cartridge pockets for easy access to your catridges
- Robust 2 way YKK zip for an easy closure and access to you underneath layers
- One inner pocket for your phone and other valuables
- Made in Europe
- Part of the Laksen Grouse 19 collection for the shooting season ahead