The Schoffel Ptarmigan Interactive Coat in Hunter Green offers superior GORE-TEX® technology crafted with lightweight Cordura®. These materials offer 100% waterproofing qualities in a lightweight non-insulated coat whilst also being completely windproof, the perfect option for those shooting early in the season. The sport cut of this jacket enables the wearer to achieve optimum lift when shooting, ensuring the Ptarmigan Interactive is perfect for a day out in the field. Two large reinforced bellow pockets ensure easy access to cartridges whilst the two inside pockets allow safe storage of personal belongings. The Ptarmigan Interactive also has the option for the Oakham Fleece Gilet to zip into the coat, allowing it to be a versatile coat that can also be worn on colder days.
- Durable GORE-TEX Z-liner technology behind the Cordura makes it 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
- Cordura outer fabric is renowned for its strength, durability, abrasion resistance and non-absorption of moisture into fibres.
- Sport cut for ultimate lift when shooting.
- Microfleece hand warming pockets.
- Large reinforced bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes and retainer strap for easy cartridge access.
- Two inside security pockets and easy access security pocket beneath placket.
- Two way zip with popper closures.
- Adjustable storm cuffs.
- Designed to be zipped together with the Oakham fleece gilet.
- Detachable hood.
- Machine washable and quick drying.
- Available in size 38″ – 54″ chest.
GORE-TEX offers the ultimate in comfort and long-lasting protection from the wet and wind whilst at the same time optimising breathability creating durable products.
GORE-TEX products offer:
- Excellent breathability
- Durably windproof and waterproof
- Optimum comfort
- Water threshold min. 28,000 mm