The Pard NV008 LRF Night Vision Unit – sets a new benchmark amongst dedicated night vision scope units, with 1080p colour for daytime use and 1080p night time viewing, MP4 video recording and fast change battery power and compact powerful illuminator, gives amazing value and performance for money. Supplied with a weaver rail mount to fit to your rifle, the unit comes with a choice of reticles and is ideal for daytime vermin or stalking shots with the ability to switch to night mode with HD image quality when required.
TO ZERO YOUR PARD NV008 PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW;
– Fire a shot at the centre of the target, go into the zeroing menu and whilst keeping the scope reticle on your aiming point, press the OK key. First pressing the + or – key freezes the display so that any subsequent moving of the rifle has no effect on the image seen on the display.
– Pressing the + and – keys moves the reticle against the frozen display image until the reticle is horizontally aligned with the point of impact.
– Press the OK key and it then becomes possible to adjust the vertical position of the reticle using the up and down keys (the image is still frozen).
– When the vertical position has been adjusted to the point of impact, the reticle should now be at the point of impact.
– Pressing OK again unfreezes the display and, if necessary, the style and colour of the reticle can be changed.
– Fire a second shot to check that the POA and POI are aligned, and if not close enough, repeat the process.