A new version of the original Leg Notch Bipod. The legs eject by spring action. Height settings in 1″ increments. Extends 9″ to 13″ with Leg Notches, S Series (Swivels)
Swivel bipods allow side to side movement when taking aim and feature adjustable, hinged legs that fold forward when not in use. These bipods are best suited for use on uneven surfaces and allow the user to tilt the rifle to counteract the angle of the terrain.
• Attaches to standard sling swivel
• Aluminum alloy with some steel parts
• Hard rubber leg caps
• Leg notch locking (on selected models)
• Hinged base to allows rifle to tilt left and right.
• Height adjustable legs to suit shooting position. (Varies depending on model)
• New BR2 Models feature quick release legs for fast leg length adjustment and setup
Leg Notch Models:
• These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
• These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height